In the table below, please find the Decisions related to the Sunrise Appeal Period divided into different categories. You are able to sort the data by Category, Case number, Domain name, Complainant, or Respondent. Please note that this is only a temporary table, which will be replaced soon by a database of Decisions, incorporated into the On-line arbitration platform.
The following categories have been assigned for decisions related to the Sunrise.
- Examining the compliance of documentary evidence
- Determining whether or not a domain name application complies with the Sunrise Rules
- Assessing bad faith during the Sunrise
- Assessing one’s eligibility to apply for and receive .eu domain names (Art. 4.2.(b) Reg. 733/2002)
- Transcription of figurative or composite signs (Section 19.2 of the .eu Sunrise Rules)
- First come, first served principle as the basic rule for assigning .eu domain names
- Names of public bodies (Art. 10 Reg. 874/2004/EC)
- Transcription of special characters (Art. 11 Reg. 874/2004/EC)